The Resource "G" is for gumshoe
- "G" is for gumshoe
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- Hired to investigate the disappearance of a client's eccentric, elderly mother, California private detective Kinsey Millhone soon discovers that her own life is in danger when she learns that a contract has been arranged for her murder
- Member of
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 1991.
- Shamus Award for Best P.I. Novel, 1991.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G14 2009
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Thorndike Press large print famous authors
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of "G" is for gumshoe
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "G" is for gumshoe
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/KhDYQZRQHek/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/KhDYQZRQHek/">"G" is for gumshoe</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/">Greenwood County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Greenwood County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...