The Resource The fever : a novel
- The fever : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Megan Abbott
- "The panic unleashed by a mysterious contagion threatens the bonds of family and community in a seemingly idyllic suburban community. The Nash family is close-knit. Tom is a popular teacher, father of two teens: Eli, a hocky star and girl magnet, and his sister Deenie, a diligent student. Their seeming stability, however, is thrown into chaos when Deenie's best friend is struck by a terrifying, unexplained seizure in class. Rumors of a hazardous outbreak spread through the family, school and community. As hysteria and contagion swell, a series of tightly held secrets emerges, threatening to unravel friendships, families and the town's fragile idea of security" -- from publisher's web site
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 2014.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2014
- Thriller Award for Best Novel, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F48 2014
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The fever : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fever : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/Tos-igKEkAE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/Tos-igKEkAE/">The fever : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/">Greenwood County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Greenwood County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...