The Resource How I became a pirate
- How I became a pirate
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Melinda Long ; illustrated by David Shannon
- Jeremy Jacob joins Braid Beard and his pirate crew and finds out about pirate language, pirate manners, and other aspects of their life
- Book Sense Book of the Year for Children's Illustrated, 2004.
- Parents' Choice Award for Picture Books, 2003.
- Florida Reading Association Children's Book Award, 2005.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2003.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ho 2003
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of How I became a pirate
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How I became a pirate
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/uvN6S5-DjRQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/uvN6S5-DjRQ/">How I became a pirate</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/">Greenwood County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>