The Resource Dear Mr. Henshaw
- Dear Mr. Henshaw
- Statement of responsibility
- Beverly Cleary ; illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky
- In his letters to his favorite author, ten-year-old Leigh reveals his problems in coping with his parents' divorce, being the new boy in school, and generally finding his own place in the world
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 1986.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1986.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 1989.
- Newbery Medal, 1984.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), Children’s Books, 1986.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1984
- Awards note
- Newbery metal.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- De 2000
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dear Mr. Henshaw
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dear Mr. Henshaw
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/x_Ey8-HfjuE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/resource/x_Ey8-HfjuE/">Dear Mr. Henshaw</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.greenwoodcountylibrary.org/">Greenwood County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>